Saturday, February 13, 2016

Releasing the Shackles to be Unstoppable You and Live ON Purpose

It is not by coincidence, but Divine design, that my conference is called Unstoppable You and my television show is called Living Unshackled ON Purpose. God alone put those titles on my heart and I followed through. Although the names are different, the meaning behind them are one in the same. They both require individual effort and accountability. My level of being unstoppable could be different from yours, as well as, the shackles that I released (and continue to do so) may be different.
I want you to know and understand, until you identify your shackles and begin to release those strongholds on your life, it will be hard to reach YOUR full UNSTOPPABLE potential. The shackle of fear, jealousy, resentment, past hurts, and anything else that consumes you, will keep you in a state of existing instead of living a purposeful life that God desires for you. It will continue to be everyone else's fault of why you are not experiencing true joy and fulfillment. Overall, these chains are toxic and will ruin your health and any personal/professional relationships you have. I know from personal experience because I was a slave to my own dysfunction, depression, and despair. On the surface I appeared to be doing great but on the inside, I was slowly dying inside. I didn't understand why I kept getting the same results. After being sick and tired of being sick and tired, I realized through soul searching, that I was the common denominator. And thus began the hard work to find my personal peace, purpose, and power. This is my business motto and I work at it everyday.
I pray that this inspires and motivates you in someway to release the shackles to be UNSTOPPABLE YOU and LIVE ON PURPOSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment