Thursday, June 2, 2016

The Spiritual Growth of an Unstoppable You Woman

Because of my own journey, I know that their is a spiritual growth that I have experienced to get to where I am now. I didn't always have the mindset to be an Unstoppable You Woman.

When I really took the time to read and digest 2Timothy 3:6, I had to admit that I was a weak-willed woman. I was ‪#‎Broken‬ and ‪#‎Vulnerable‬ looking for love and acceptance.
Then I digested the true example of Proverbs 31:10-26 which explained what I should be. Once I got to my sick and tired of being sick and tired point, I surrendered to God's will. It wasn't easy changing old habits but necessary. This is when I began to be ‪#‎Restored‬. I couldn't truly pour out into another if I was empty. Because of my restoration journey, I can be the mother and wife God called me to be.
Last but not least, I had to digest Titus 2:3-5 to be ‪#‎Complete‬ and ‪#‎Authentic‬. By doing so, I could be a positive example for other women, young and old. Sharing our wisdom, testimonies, and teaching can be extremely beneficial. That's how we give back, walk in our God given purpose, and be an Unstoppable You Woman.


No comments:

Post a Comment