Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Trials, Tribulations and Triumphs!

     Life wasn't easy.  But then again I don't think there is anyone out there who has never experienced loss of a loved one, sickness, discrimination, being bullied, domestic violence and countless others, just to name a few.  I can honestly say that I can put a check mark next to all of those plus some.  Through my 40 years of existence my faith and sanity were put to the test.  I admit, there were times I had reached my lowest point and all I could see was darkness.  When I thought I was at the ledge, God always had someone cross my path to offer a helping hand so that I didn't jump.
     It's these trials and tribulations that I experienced throughout my life that has me celebrating my triumphs.  I served my country proudly for 21 years in the Navy and now as a second career I am pursuing my passion and purpose to inspire, motivate and encourage others to hang in there, God will throw you a life line if you just believe and hold on.  If you want something bad enough, tap into your talents and open your heart to the possibilities of what is waiting for you.  I have a wonderful and supportive husband, a beautiful son and awesome stepchildren.  My friends and family are invaluable and I never miss an opportunity to tell them so. I am now a small business owner of Inspirationally Speaking, LLC and I am excited for what is to come.
     My life experiences and how I turned lemons into lemonade is the recipe I intend to share.  If things don't work out, at least I can say I have no regrets, learned from my failures and again share those with others.  Besides, I believe that personal growth and development is achieved through our trials, tribulations and triumphs.

by,
Jennifer Foxworthy

7 comments:

  1. Its awesome that God allows trials to happen in order to turn into testimonies! May many heal though your testimony!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your support. I couldn't agree more. Sometimes when we are delivered from the storm, we are meant to share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My awesome, precious Cousin. I really needed to hear your your encouragement this morning. Your words of wisdom have challenged me to "... forget what is behind and move on to what is ahead..." I believe that as I have walked through the past 15 months without Steve, I know that there were days when I had nothing left. When I had nothing, my Awesome Father, God, gave me what I needed when I needed it. Thank you, thank you. You are so loved with an everlasting love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First let me say I love you. God truly does give you what you need exactly when you need it. This last week I have been so lost in the darkness and suffocating under my own self doubt. My spirit felt damaged. I don't share my issues and problems because I am the strong one the one eho provides the encoursging words and lify up my friends and family but I bent to the point of breaking. I will stop with that but I want to thank God for sending me some angels and for allowing me to rdceivr a message through your post. I love u always...your friend Big momma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for mispelled words I'm typing ln my phone.

      Delete
  5. To Rose and Noiresista your posts brought tears to my eyes. I am grateful for your love and support. To know that by me opening up sharing my thoughts on my life helped you in some way confirms I am serving my purpose.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been through so many trials and tribulation that I stopped counting. It's been one storm after another. But if it wasn't for God and special people like you, I don't know where I would be at today. Probably locked up somewhere in a mental ward. lol. I can honestly say, through those trials and tribulation it has made me a stronger and better person. Each lesson has taught me something and prepare me for my true purpose.. being God's loyal servant. I give Him all the honor, praise and glory. I truly praise Him as I am nothing without Him! Thank you Jenn for creating this site, giving us an outlet to express our feelings as we tend to hold a lot in so others don't see our weakness. I love you and thank you for always being a true friend!!

    ReplyDelete